Set Healthy Boundaries
A lack of boundaries invites a lack of respect!
Many people struggle with boundaries. We worry about not being liked and how we will be perceived by others. Ironically, the opposite is true. We are much more likely to be respected for knowing what we want and don’t want as well as what we are responsible for and not. Healthy boundaries therefore help us build strong relationships with other people and experience more satisfaction in our lives.
We are all different, so we also have different boundaries. In this webinar you will explore your individual boundaries and practice how to articulate and enforce them.
- Gain clarity on your individual boundaries and how to communicate them.
- Know how to prevent unwanted intrusions by following through on your boundaries.
- Become familiar with the most common boundary issues.
- Become more comfortable with boundary-setting in your daily life.
- Online sessions via Zoom which makes it possible to join from anywhere in the world.
- Effective learning through highly interactive and dynamic exercises which also allow participants to share their own experiences and learn from each other.
- Participants are given practical skills and strategies that they can apply right away in both their professional and private interactions.
- Easy-to-follow and user-friendly material is distributed after the session.
Who can benefit
Professionals in the corporate world, team leaders, coaches, entrepreneurs.