Give Constructive Feedback
People cannot reliably evaluate other people on anything at all!
Research shows that feedback is usually more bias than truth. The intention of constructive feedback conversations should therefore focus on helping other people grow and excel in their own individual way. People are less defensive and more receptive when they understand that you are aware of their challenges, interested in their development, and appreciative of their efforts.
In this webinar, we will practice delivering constructive feedback in a way that is both fair, firm and clear. We will also explore an effective conversation framework that will help you better understand the other person and what matters most to them.
- Learn a simple step-by-step process to plan and structure constructive feedback conversations.
- Know how to elevate the conversation to find common ground, unite around something bigger and find creative win-win solutions.
- A research-based framework addressing the key aspects of people’s everyday experience-at-work, which predict sustained employee engagement and performance.
- Feel more confident in feedback conversations.
- Online sessions via Zoom which makes it possible to join from anywhere in the world.
- Effective learning through highly interactive and dynamic exercises which also allow participants to share their own experiences and learn from each other.
- Participants are given practical skills and strategies that they can apply right away in both their professional and private interactions.
- Easy-to-follow and user-friendly material is distributed after the session.
Who can benefit
Professionals in the corporate world, team leaders, coaches, enterepreneurs.