Manage Conflict Effectively
Conflict holds a huge creative potential!
Constructive interaction in challenging situations is key to successfully navigating your career. When handled skillfully, disagreements can foster creativity and positive change. On the other hand, toxic behaviours can damage your relationships and your reputation as well as your career prospects.
In this webinar, you will explore a simple and intuitive framework for constructive interaction. You will also learn to recognise and neutralise toxic communication patterns that often get in the way of strong, collaborative relationships.
- Explore five basic modes for constructive interaction in situations of conflict.
- Know how to assess a situation and choose the most effective mode.
- Learn to identify and neutralise toxic communication patterns.
- Feel more empowered and confident in challenging situations.
- Online sessions via Zoom which makes it possible to join from anywhere in the world.
- Effective learning through highly interactive and dynamic exercises which also allow participants to share their own experiences and learn from each other.
- Participants are given practical skills and strategies that they can apply right away in both their professional and private interactions.
- Easy-to-follow and user-friendly material is distributed after the session.
Who can benefit
Professionals in the corporate world, team leaders, coaches, entrepreneurs.