Neutralise Toxic Behaviour
The four team toxins and their antidotes!
Nobody is perfect, and toxic behaviors occur even in the most successful teams and relationships. The difference is that a strong and healthy environment they occur less frequently, and when they do, the people involved are more effective at neutralising them.
In this webinar we will learn to recognise the four most common toxic behaviours when they appear, both in our own behavior and that of others. We will also explore a powerful mixture of antidotes that will help us neutralise these behaviours and build stronger relationships.
- Learn to recognise and understand the underlying causes of the most common toxic behaviors.
- Become aware of how these behaviors show up in your own private or professional life.
- Know how to respond in a constructive way instead of just reacting with more counterproductive toxic behavior.
- Become more self-aware, confident and assertive in challenging situations.
- Online sessions via Zoom which makes it possible to join from anywhere in the world.
- Effective learning through highly interactive and dynamic exercises which also allow participants to share their own experiences and learn from each other.
- Participants are given practical skills and strategies that they can apply right away in both their professional and private interactions.
- Easy-to-follow and user-friendly material is distributed after the session.
Who can benefit
Professionals in the corporate world, team leaders, coaches, entrepreneurs.