Know Your Strenghts
Excellence is individual!
We have more to gain by developing our strengths than by trying to repair our weaknesses. A strength is not just something you are good at, it is also something that inspires you and challenges you to give your best. Just like in sport, the most successful work teams are built around the optimal fit between strengths and roles.
This webinar will help you discover who you are at your best so that you can pursue professional roles, aligned with your strengths, that will increase your chances of career success.
- Identify your strengths and abilities and know how to distinguish the two.
- Outline your personal success stories and learn from your experiences.
- Define your dream job, based on your strengths, and explore how to get there.
- Know your key strengths and how to use them to maximum potential.
- Online sessions via Zoom which makes it possible to join from anywhere in the world.
- Effective learning through highly interactive and dynamic exercises which also allow participants to share their own experiences and learn from each other.
- Participants are given practical skills and strategies that they can apply right away in both their professional and private interactions.
- Easy-to-follow and user-friendly material is distributed after the session.
Who can benefit
Professionals in the corporate world or in career transition, team leaders, coaches, entrepreneurs.